Wednesday, April 8, 2009

She Gets To Go


In March, I sent in an application to be a summer short-term missionary in a Christian Missionary Organization called OMF, specifically for a trip to Japan. Mind you, I'd been praying about this trip for over 5 years now, and I waited on awfully long time to even be eligible to apply. Well, on Monday, the Board met to discuss the applicants for the trip, and I was approved! I feel truly blessed to have this amazing opportunity this summer to travel to Japan to share the love of Jesus there. I'm penniless, and a little rusty on my Japanese, but I'm so excited to go, and hopefully God will provide answers to all the little teeny worries I may have now.

Thank you to those who were praying for me. Please keep praying that everything will run smoothly.

God bless!
ARIGATO!

No comments: